Tuesday 19 April 2011

A whole lot of stuff...

I have been feeling very stuffy recently, stuffy with living in a tiny apartment, stuffy with dealing with my job, stuffy with too many ideas swirling around in my mind & dreaming about creative fancy fumblings all night long... Most of all, stuffy with living in melbourne... I do not belong here.

Have you ever had the feeling that you don't belong, that you merely go on with your daily routine because its easier then finding who you are really meant to be.

I'm right there... stuck... fast...

Though Melbourne can be beautiful as Sunday revealed




I wish i lived somewhere i loved ALL the time...

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!
    I love Melbourne and I ove being close to Melbourne but I couldn't love there any more either. Having said that, sometimes I feel stuffy and stuck here too. I hope some amazing opportunity arises for you soon and you get to find that place where you are meant to be.

    ReplyDelete