Thursday 28 April 2011

Festivities Filled with Family and Friends...

I had the chance over Easter, to spend a lovely 4 days with my family up in Mansfield, Vic...

And I tell you what, It's getting harder and harder to come back to grey, smog filled Melbourne!
It is ever so beautiful there...

Filled with beautiful homemade food...
While this looks like your traditional Egg & Bacon Brekky... It is actually an Ostrich Egg with Home Smoked Bacon on Homemade Bread! Delish......!

Milk out of a jug... Bless...


Homemade "free form" Gluten free Apple Pie, made from home grown Apples.
Old memories...

My favourite Spider... Her web is HUGE!!!



Kiwi fruit vine...
 New life...
 One hour after being born!

 And a sereneness Melbourne could never compete with...




I hope you all had a safe and chocolate filled Easter x

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely be moving back home with all that yummy food and fresh country air...you could create whatever you want and go to Melbourne to sell it :)

    ReplyDelete