Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter...

So I set myself a task today, though I started off with some procrastination mid morning, I did everything I set out to do! How about that!


Freshly Baked 'Raspberry Spiked Chocolate Brownies'...



This is the second batch... as i forgot the cocoa powder in the first lot... i was trying to multi-task!


Finishing the small details on a bag for myself... finally...




I have been carrying the same handbag around for the past 3 years & it has been on its final legs (or handles...)... So i finally got around to making one for ME!
Its amazing what I found at the bottom of my old handbag... and it didn't surprise me in the least why i find it so hard to ever find anything in it!!

It was great to minimise all the clutter of old recipts, bobby pins, hair-ties (in various stages of elastic loss!) random bits a pieces and loose change! $3.25 to be exact!

So now to try to keep the new handmade bag clutter free! Wish me luck!

Happy Easter everyone, drive safe & cherish the time spent with loved ones
x

1 comment:

  1. Holey moley, those brownies look amazing.
    Enjoy, your new handbag. Clutter free sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete