Friday 1 April 2011

A New Begining

Where to start?

The inspiration for beginning this blog, was the sale of my first handmade Bag/Tote.
I realised there is so much i am interested in and only so much i can waffle on to my Family & Friends...
I needed a creative outlet..


I have been experimenting with making bags out of tea-towels, this one used a total of 5. It has 4 outside lined pockets, 2 lined inner pockets and a large lined inner section.  I suprised myself with how little time it took to complete, considering I had no pattern to follow & was mearly making it up as I went along!

I posted it online and it sold almost straight away!



I have since finished another Green version, slightly less detailed.




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land Elise! Looking forward to seeing what else you create... loving the bags! You're a clever cookie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bags Elise, guess I'm a little like you...I've done a little bit of everything :)

    ReplyDelete