Tuesday 12 July 2011

Starting Over....

So I had the first day of my new job today... I had a mini freak out last night while reading over the companies policies and guidelines! So much to remember and so many ways to get fired! EEK!
But it was good to be back working... (YAY MONEY)

The last 2 weeks off have been lovely, I spent a week at home at my parents place in Mansfield... By myself with the cats and chooks looking after the property while my parents took a much needed holiday to Tasmania. It was a very relaxing and clensing, a great opportunity to plan my future and make some important decisions. I had great fun re-exploring the 22 acres and taking photos...







I haven't been very creative lately as the job hunting and general stress have been occupying all creative head space! Though I do have a knitting project waiting in the wings... Also a few bags waiting to be assembled ready for sewing... Now to find the time!

I also spent last weekend up on Mt Buller... Snow, Snow, Snow! Not the nicest weather but I did manage to get a few sneaky snaps...








I hope the school holidays have been kind to you all and the weather not too chilly x

No comments:

Post a Comment