Wednesday 22 June 2011

Life...

So just when work is picking up and I dont have to stress, my car cracks it and it costs me $920.00 to fix, all of a sudden I have no definate work... and no money.

I have worked my ass off in my current job for the past 3 years, giving over 200% to everything I do and then all of a sudden I am looking at the very real prospect of being jobless... For no flippin' reason at all! I feel like I have just wasted 3 years of blood, sweat and tears for absolutely nothing.
Working casual in retail sucks.
I feel so under appreciated and humiliated... I feel sick.

So I spent Monday being super mad and yesterday feeling depressed and hopeless... BUT today I see a light... Today I dusted off my resume and made some much needed changes, called my Mum for resume grammar advice and started a folio of all my work...

If anybody knows of any jobs going for a fantastic Visual Merchandiser or Customer Service Assistant, let me know!

x

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor chicken, that's no good at all. Pooey retail people... need me to slap anyone around? :)

    I'm sure something else will pop up soon, you're too amazingly awesome to not be snapped up by someone else.

    If you need a hug (and a Bean hug) you know where to find us...

    ReplyDelete